This Baking Set Includes Both a Muffin Pan and Mini Muffin Pan, Perfect for Making Delicious Muffins
Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
These delicious apple crumble muffins are the ideal way to enjoy fall flavors. The tender muffin is stuffed with sweet apple chunks and topped with a buttery crumble. They are ideal for breakfast or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the apple slices.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups in an even layer.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping on top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wicked Good Muffins
Raspberry and Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe