50 Recipes To Start Your Day With A Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
These moist and flavorful banana chocolate chip muffins are ideal for breakfast or a sweet snack. They're quick to make and full of banana flavor and chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- Grease or line muffin cups with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bananas, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the banana and flour mixture until just moistened.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared muffin cups halfway with batter.
- Bake for 1820 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
Chocolate Bran Muffins Recipe
Triple Berry Muffins with Blackberries, Blueberries and Red Currants Recipe
Cinnamon Raisin Muffins Recipe
Walnut Muffins Recipe