More Than 600 Recipes For Sweet And Savory Muffins, Shipped Right to Your Door
Banana Raspberry Muffins Recipe
These Banana Raspberry Muffins are ideal for breakfast or as a snack. Ripe bananas and fresh raspberries combine to make a delicious and moist muffin that is sure to become a favorite. These muffins are simple to make and can be eaten right away or stored for later.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mash bananas, raspberries, vegetable oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Stir in the milk until the batter is smooth.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, about 3/4 full.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven and set aside for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins Recipe
Vanilla Almond Muffins Recipe