50 Recipes To Start Your Day With A Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
These cinnamon muffins make an excellent breakfast or snack. They're simple to make and have a delicious warm, cozy flavor that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Fill the muffin cups about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins Recipe
Vanilla Almond Muffins Recipe
Sesame Seed Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe