50 Recipes To Start Your Day With A Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Made from Scratch Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
These Made from Scratch Chocolate Chip Muffins are a delicious and simple home-cooked treat. They're ideal for breakfast or as a sweet snack, with simple ingredients and simple instructions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, combine the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Muffins and Biscuits
750 Best Muffin Recipes
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Chocolate Chip Cornbread Muffins Recipe
Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Bran Muffins Recipe
Triple Berry Muffins with Blackberries, Blueberries and Red Currants Recipe