Safe for Use in the Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher
Triple Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Enjoy these decadent Triple Chocolate Muffins with milk, semi-sweet, and white chocolate chips. Ideal for chocolate lovers looking for a little bit of everything in one bite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and melted butter.
- Whisk in the eggs until well combined.
- Whisk in the milk once more.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Oatmeal Streusel Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Cinnamon Sugar Muffins Recipe
Bran Muffins Recipe