Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Cream Muffins Recipe
These soft, moist blueberry cream muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries. Sour cream in the batter gives them a creamy texture that makes them even more delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the sour cream, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and fill each liner two-thirds full with muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before removing and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Baking Muffin Pan And Mini Muffin Pan Set
Blueberry Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins Recipe
Apple Caramel Crumble Muffins Recipe