Bake Your Favorite Muffins and Cupcakes With Ease
Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
These Chocolate Banana Muffins are a tasty and simple way to use up overripe bananas. Chocolate and banana are a classic flavor combination that is sure to please. These muffins are ideal for breakfast, brunch, or snacking.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Mix together the oil, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups with paper liners with batter.
- 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wicked Good Muffins
Aniseed Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chunk Muffins Recipe
Streusel Muffins Recipe