Insanely Delicious, Quick, And Easy Muffin Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Coconut Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Coconut Chocolate Muffins are a delectable treat for any chocolate fan. The rich cocoa powder and sweet shredded coconut combine to create a decadent flavor that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, shredded coconut, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full with batter and place in a muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Baking Muffin Pan And Mini Muffin Pan Set
Muffins and Biscuits
750 Best Muffin Recipes
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Apple Caramel Crumble Muffins Recipe
Nutella Stuffed Vanilla Muffins Recipe
Carrot Cake Muffins with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe