Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sweet Spinach Muffins Recipe
These sweet spinach muffins are a nutritious and tasty breakfast or snack option. The spinach adds nutrition, while the honey and cinnamon add a sweet, flavorful touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease or line muffin cups with muffin liners.
- Combine chopped spinach, applesauce, honey, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Coffee Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Banana Crumble Muffins Recipe