Create Fluffy Oversized Muffins with This Bakeware Pan
Double Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
These Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are ideal for chocolate enthusiasts. They're moist and chocolatey, thanks to cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips. They're great for breakfast, snacks, or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin pan with muffin cups.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Banana Crumble Muffins Recipe
Aniseed Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Muffins Recipe