The Ultimate Guide To Making Great Muffins, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe
These Keto Double Chocolate Muffins are a tasty and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings while adhering to your low-carb diet. They're a great keto breakfast or snack because they're made with almond flour and sugar-free dark chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups in an even layer.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Coffee Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe