Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins Recipe
These rich, moist chocolate chocolate-chip muffins are ideal for chocolate lovers. They're simple to make and delicious for breakfast or a snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Chocolate Fudge Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chunk Muffins Recipe
Streusel Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Brownie Muffins Recipe