This Baking Set Includes Both a Muffin Pan and Mini Muffin Pan, Perfect for Making Delicious Muffins
Apple Muffins Recipe
These moist, flavorful apple muffins are ideal for a fall breakfast or snack. They're sure to become a family favorite with their delicate balance of spices and chunks of sweet apple.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- (200 degrees C).
- Grease or line muffin cups with muffin liners.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the vegetable oil, egg, and milk in a separate small mixing bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until just moistened.
- Fold in the apple slices.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in muffin cups for 5 minutes on a wire rack before removing from cups.
750 Best Muffin Recipes
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Carrot Cake Muffins with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Coffee Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe