The Ultimate Guide To Making Great Muffins, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vanilla Almond Muffins Recipe
These Vanilla Almond Muffins are a tasty and quick breakfast or snack. The addition of sliced almonds adds a nutty crunch and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the almond slices.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Apple Muffins Recipe
Keto Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Sweet Spinach Muffins Recipe