From Vanilla and Chocolate Muffin Recipes to Creative Combinations, Shipped Right To Your Door
Wild Blueberry Muffins Recipe
These moist and fluffy wild blueberry muffins have a burst of sweet blueberry flavor in every bite. They're easy to make and will quickly become a family favorite, whether for breakfast or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, egg, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Incorporate the wild blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Double Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins Recipe