Insanely Delicious, Quick, And Easy Muffin Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
These moist and delicious muffins are a great way to get your veggies in while also satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Combine the shredded zucchini and chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds of the way with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Baking Muffin Pan And Mini Muffin Pan Set
Muffins and Biscuits
Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins Recipe
Apple Caramel Crumble Muffins Recipe
Nutella Stuffed Vanilla Muffins Recipe