Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Nutella Stuffed Vanilla Muffins Recipe
These Nutella-stuffed vanilla muffins are a delicious breakfast or dessert treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the melted butter, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with a tablespoon of batter.
- In each muffin cup, spread a teaspoon of Nutella on top of the batter.
- Fill the muffin cups halfway with the remaining batter, covering the Nutella.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow a few minutes for the muffins to cool before serving.
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
Streusel Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Brownie Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins Recipe
Homemade Red Currant Muffins Recipe