Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
These muffins are bursting with juicy blueberries and topped with a sweet and crunchy streusel topping. They make an excellent breakfast or snack at any time of day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, milk, and egg.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar to make the streusel topping.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut in the chilled butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Fill each muffin tin liner about 3/4 full with the batter.
- Spread the streusel topping on top of the muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Orange Muffins Recipe
Coconut Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe