Easy, Delicious and Hassle-Free Muffin Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Oat Muffins Recipe
These Chocolate Oat Muffins are ideal for breakfast or as a snack. The oats add a chewy texture, and the cocoa powder adds a rich chocolate flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Divide the batter equally among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Espresso Muffins Recipe
Red Currant Muffins Recipe
Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe