More Than 600 Recipes For Sweet And Savory Muffins, Shipped Right to Your Door
Raspberry Cherry Muffins Recipe
These Raspberry Cherry Muffins make a delicious breakfast treat. Fresh raspberries and cherries combine to create a sweet and tangy flavor that will have you reaching for seconds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the raspberries and cherries.
- Fill the muffin cups about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin.
- Place the muffins on a cooling rack to cool completely.
750 Best Muffin Recipes
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Bran Muffins Recipe
Triple Berry Muffins with Blackberries, Blueberries and Red Currants Recipe
Cinnamon Raisin Muffins Recipe