This Baking Set Includes Both a Muffin Pan and Mini Muffin Pan, Perfect for Making Delicious Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
With these delicious pumpkin spice muffins, you can enjoy the warm and cozy flavors of fall. These moist, fluffy muffins are packed with all of the season's delicious spices and are ideal for breakfast or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, melted butter, pumpkin puree, eggs, and milk in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Blueberry Orange Muffins Recipe
Coconut Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Apple Muffins Recipe