Safe for Use in the Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher
Rhubarb Muffins Recipe
Rhubarb Muffins are a tasty way to use up fresh rhubarb. The muffins are moist and tender, with a sweet-tart flavor that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped rhubarb and sugar.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the rhubarb mixture to combine.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add the milk and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Grease or line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Espresso Muffins Recipe
Red Currant Muffins Recipe