50 Recipes To Start Your Day With A Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Muffins Recipe
These chocolate muffins are dense, moist, and bursting with chocolate flavor. They're simple to make and ideal for breakfast, snacks, or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a muffin pan with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the oil and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In two parts, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk, and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Chocolate Espresso Muffins Recipe
Red Currant Muffins Recipe
Apple Crumble Muffins Recipe
Made from Scratch Chocolate Muffins Recipe