Create Perfect Muffins Every Time with These Easy-To-Follow Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Walnut Muffins Recipe
These Blueberry Walnut Muffins make an excellent breakfast or snack. Every bite is moist and fluffy, with bursts of juicy blueberries and crunchy walnuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Separately, combine the oil, egg, and milk.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Mix in the blueberries and walnuts.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Baking Muffin Pan And Mini Muffin Pan Set
Muffins and Biscuits
750 Best Muffin Recipes
Chocolate Sprinkles Muffins Recipe
Rhubarb Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Oat Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Muffins Recipe