Create Fluffy Oversized Muffins with This Bakeware Pan
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Made with whole wheat flour and fresh blueberries, these Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins are a healthier version of the classic muffin recipe. They're great for breakfast or a snack, and the whole family will love them.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- Combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the blueberries to coat with the dry mixture.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until just combined.
- Fill a muffin tin with paper liners with the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
Raspberry Hazelnut Muffins Recipe
Homemade Cherry Muffins Recipe
Made from Scratch Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe