Create Fluffy Oversized Muffins with This Bakeware Pan
Maple Blueberry Muffins Recipe
These maple blueberry muffins make an excellent breakfast or snack. They're filled with fresh blueberries and sweetened with maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup, milk, oil, and egg.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into a muffin tin that has been lined, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
750 Best Muffin Recipes
The Complete Muffin Cookbook
Wonderful World Of Muffin Cookbook
Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Sourdough Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
Raspberry Hazelnut Muffins Recipe