Enjoy Up to 6 Freshly Baked Muffins in Just Minutes With This Muffin Maker
Trail Mix Muffins Recipe
These muffins are ideal for a quick breakfast or a midday snack. They're delicious and filling, thanks to the trail mix, oats, and brown sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, trail mix, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Holstein Housewares Muffin Maker
The Ultimate Muffin Cookbook
Wilton Muffin and Cupcake Pan
Raspberry Hazelnut Muffins Recipe
Homemade Cherry Muffins Recipe
Made from Scratch Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Raspberry Cherry Muffins Recipe