Sweet And Savory Muffin Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Triple Berry Muffins with Blackberries, Blueberries and Red Currants Recipe
Fresh blueberries, blackberries, and red currants infuse flavor into these Triple Berry Muffins. They're ideal for a quick breakfast or on-the-go snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries, blackberries, and red currants gently.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter from the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
101 Quick Muffin Recipes
Baking Muffin Pan And Mini Muffin Pan Set
Muffins and Biscuits
Sesame Seed Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe
Vanilla Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins Recipe