Safe for Use in the Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher
Chocolate Chip Cornbread Muffins Recipe
Chocolate chip cornbread muffins are a sweet take on a traditional Southern side dish. They go well with coffee or tea for breakfast or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins Recipe
Vanilla Almond Muffins Recipe
Sesame Seed Muffins Recipe