From Vanilla and Chocolate Muffin Recipes to Creative Combinations, Shipped Right To Your Door
Keto Friendly Maple Almond Muffins Recipe
These Keto Friendly Maple Almond Muffins are a tasty and nutritious breakfast option. They're low in carbohydrates, high in protein, and have a delicious maple almond flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the almond slices.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tins in an even layer.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wicked Good Muffins
Wilton Mini Muffin Pan
Williams-Sonoma Easy Muffin Recipes
Silicone Muffin Tray Baking Molds
Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Sour Cream Muffins Recipe
Red Currant Almond Muffins Recipe
Homemade Chocolate Muffins Recipe